We are accepting guest posts!
Writing a guest post is a great way to give back to the community. Thousands of new users stumble upon Bucket List Fanatic, and we help them gain the motivation, tools and knowledge to live a life to the fullest.
Here's what's expected of your post:
It needs to add value and relate to the wider goals and categories of Bucket List Fanatic
How can you become a contributor?
- Be sure to check out the website, and get the feel of what kind of articles that gets published, and what kind of content that users engage most with.
- Make sure that the content you write is of high quality and adds value.
- You have to offer relevant content to the Bucket List Fanatic community, and preferably your area of expertise should be within your content category.
- Life, self-development, the art of living, inspirational topics and more.
- Work & Entrepreneurship
- Bucket List-related articles, "How To's", and listified articles.
- Minimum 500 words.
- Write an original piece (don't copy a post from somewhere else).
- Give credit where credit is needed.
- Feel free to include relevant images.
- Engage with comments on the post.
- We allow backlinks.
By giving Bucket List Fanatic a guest post, you also give the copyright ownership of the post. This enables Bucket List Fanatic to deal with any potential DMCA-related issues.
Should all the guidelines mentioned above be understood, then you may contact and submit your article to info(at)bucketlistfanatic.com. You may also discuss topics and more before submission if needed.
If your article needs refinement, I will get in touch with you to let you know about changes.
Lastly, if you have any other queries or questions regarding guest posting, then you may also send those through the contact form.